want every1 to write wat is ur daily steps to achive tht perfect clean face
drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daisyb

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 pm

I used to think the more expensive stuff for my face was better but now tend to disagree. I used to use the Clinique 3 step routine and then I went for a facial and was asked what I was using because my cheeks were really dry- when I told her it was Clinique she said it's really common with that programme so I stopped using it straightaway and the dryness disappear.

I currently use Simple eye make-up remover and the Simple cleanser which I love because it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. I then use a Boots Expert moisturiser (cheap too but good and no horrible fragrance). Sometimes I use that beauty serum by No.7.

That's my current routine but I do also love love love all skin care from Liz Earle. It's all natural and when you order from their website you always get sent a little freebie. Excellent customer service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cupcakeswithcherries.blogspot.com/
Domrocks

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:56 pm

I love dermalogica, everyone I've recommended it to has had their complexion transformed as have I ! It's fab stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaaatie

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm actually not keen on dermalogica, bought some products after a facial including the anti-bac wash which made my skin dry and sensitive. I also used to use Eve Lom which was the biggest waste of money for me!

Currently using:

AM
bioderma crealine H20 solution
paula's choice 2% BHA lotion (good if you're prone to blackheads)
estee lauder daywear plus

PM
nivea refreshing gel cleanser
bioderma crealine H2O solution
paula's choice 2% BHA lotion

And I love origins clear improvment charcoal mask!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:49 pm

I love Bioderma Crealine H2O
Boots cucumber wipes
Embryolisse creme concentre moisturiser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fashionface.usersboard.com
amestle

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 am

i just use any olay total effects cleanser and mosturizer. and neutrogena makeup remover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:34 am

What I do depends on the weather and how busy/stressed I am and what time of the month it is.

I remove my makeup with Dior Duo-Phase Eye Makeup Remover by Christian Dior.

I'm really stressed right now so my skin's ultra sensitive. Right now I'm using
Dermalogica's Precleance which is oil based and you massage it onto your dry skin, this picks up all the dirt you have on there and it boosts your blood circulation in your upper skin. When you add water the oil turns milky and you can easily wipe it off with a wet washcloth. This is a very gentle way of taking away the dirt and oils on your skin without stripping away your skins natural barrier. You can even use this to remove eye makeup, so it's seriously gentle.
I then take Dermalogica's Ultracalming Cleanser which is especially for stressed, imbalanced etc. skin. You massage this onto your skin and take it off with a tissue (if you prefer no water) or with a wet washcloth.
So actually you're doing a double cleanse, but it's sooo gentle that you're not actually hurting your skin, because if you use very harsh products you can actually take away your skins natural protecting barrier and then you're in even more trouble then you were in before.

Normally I use Bliss Sleeping Peel Cleansing Cream three times a week. It's an energizing wash that gives skin a super-boost with beta-hydroxy acids to reduce the surface ridging that shows up as wrinkles.
Or Neutrogena Pure Glow Daily Cleansing Cushions which is an easy and quick way to give skin a daily gentle scrub and double cleanse.

I scrub twice a week using Neutrogena Pure Glow®️ Daily Warming Scrub or Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub

I use masques twice a week. My favourites are: Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Masque, MD Skincare Intense Hydra Mask or a Sephora Power Mask - Hydrogel Face Mask .

I use a lipbalm I got from my pharmacy every night, and during the day I condition them with Sephora Very Sexy Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15.

And then I have lots and lots of Clinique products that I use sometimes, more Bliss products, more Dior etc etc. I'm a junkie, I can't help myself Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.seeceeme.com/
daisyb

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:03 am

http://cupcakeswithcherries.blogspot.com/

Have just done a blog about my beauty routine Smile It's basically the same as written above but withpictures!
Back to top Go down
Brigitte

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser in the A.m., followed by La Roche-Posay 30 SPF anthelios sunscreen. Which makes a terrible base to lay my foundation, by the way, but that's a different topic!

And Cetaphil in the p.m. as well. It's boring stuff, but it works! {and prescription retinol, but again, that's a different post.}

Brigitte
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whiplashes

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 am

I LOVE:
Korres White Tea Gel Cleanser
Eminence Organics Lime Toner
Aveda Perfecting Plant Peel
Cures by Avance Revital Eyes
Korres Pomegranate Gel-Creme Moisturizer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiplashes.blogspot.com
DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Regular baby wipes for make up, a gentle tea tree and witch hazel face wash, Tea tree and witch hazel cleanser/toner, regular moisturiser with added aloe vera.

Has taken a long long time to get that right.

Every so often I also make myself a honey and aspirin face mask. Great for exfoliation and very cheap!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Heya!! Just thought I'd add in my regime! I have combination skin that gets red and sensitive easily. I also have some visible pores and red spots, and unfortunately have a few deep lines (which may be expression lines, I don't know!!). I've tried a great many products (which is probably bad for me!!) and this is my beauty regime at the moment. It will probably change again soon Laughing .

I use (All high-street brands I'm afraid)

Olay Radiance Enhancing Cream Wash - Best exfoliator I've used.
Boots' Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash
Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser
Any dry skin moisturiser (at the moment it's Johnson's 24hr)

If I want to splash out I use LUSH Cosmetics. Mainly for their moisturisers (Imperalis is my favourite Very Happy)

To remove makeup I use L'Oreal wipes. I can't find my batch at the moment so I can't tell you the name but it's the Anti-Dryness one!!

Welp that's it!! Any advice is warmly welcomed Smile

Pip xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marilyn

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:37 pm

I have oily/ combination/ problem skin and have recently been using products from LUSH.
I must say my skin has improved alot, i recommend to everyone Very Happy

*Ultra Bland cleanser - it is very thorough, and a very good make up remover
*Angels on bare skin - cleanser/ exfoliater that is very gentle and leaves skin feeling soft, soft, soft!
*Brazened Honey - fresh face mask. This also is exfoliating but has the best results in making skin look refreshed and luminous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daisyb

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Sun May 10, 2009 3:58 pm

I wrote previously about my cleansing routine and mentioned using the Simple cleanser. A few weeks after I noticed that my skin still had these annoying dry patches.

I am now using the Dead Sea Spa Magik brand- I have the whole set but use the cleanser and moisturiser regularly. I love these products! It's a kind of foam cleanser and it's so creamy- it also has a shimmery pearl colour so feels very indulgent. I recommend it highly!
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Tue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm

When I have the time for it, I do the different steps of Japanese cleaning and face shiatsu, but it doesn't happen that often :-))))) (actually, face shiatsu makes wonders for wrinkles and tiredness).

When I don't have very much time, I remove my makeup with Shu Uemura's cleansing oil (smells like heaven, very expensive but you use very very little everytime), and then I use the green soap without soap from Aderma. When in London, I couldn't really find it so I used Neutrogena's transparent bar and liked it quite much as well (but nothing is smoother that Aderma's soap).

I love Shu Uemura's oil since it removes any mascara without any effort, and without damaging the lashes (I think oil is the only products that doesn't damage them).

Oh, and I don't use cotton pads, but square tissues (actually it's between cotton and tissue) that I buy from Muji, not very expensive but really great (not the small ones, but the big ones are softer).

And when I have very very little time, I also use Embryolisse and then Avène's Eau Micellaire or Bioderma (but prefer Avène).

I always end everything with a spray of mineral water, either Evian or Laroche Posay usually, but I use the one from Laroche Posay with Zinc in it when I have skin problems, it really helps. I think you are very lucky in the UK because you don't have hard water, and limestone is terrible for the skin and the hair....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
webdivauk

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   Mon May 25, 2009 5:24 am

I use Boots Expert Sensitive Facial Wash - I now double cleanse and I found this made a huge difference
Hyaluronic acid cream from Holland and Barrett
Glycolic acid cream from Holland and Barrett
Salycylic acid ointment as and when needed - (not sure if you need a prescription or not to get it)
Derma Intensive+Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream - Tesco (I also use this under eye makeup)

Sian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: face cleaning!!!   

Back to top Go down

face cleaning!!!
Page 1 of 1