growing my hair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samrea22

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: growing my hair   Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:47 am

hi

i'm trying to grow my hair longggg ,, if u guys know a treatment or oil tht i can use tht makes th hair grow longer pls list

thnks geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samrea22

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:08 am

ps this is th length im aiming to reach and my hair is shown on my display pic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:50 am

Read this: http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip214.htm article (scroll down a bit for the article) about what foods/supplements etc help.

Vichy also has an anti hair loss treatment, which sounds really horrible, buttttt wait for it.... this is filled with Aminexil ®️ and vitamins PP/B5/B6 to encourage natural growth. Also you have less hair falling out so you'll have thicker hair. Try one of these boxed in Spring and one in Fall to keep your hair and scalp very happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.seeceeme.com/
samrea22

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 pm

thnks girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondieGrime

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 pm

for me to grow my hair i used little heat.. infact these days i use none!

i know that Zinc is an important nutrient needed for having healthy strong hair also.

and i probably dont get mine trimmed as regularly as i should, usually 10-12 weeks but sayingg that.. i dont use any heat on it anymore. i think its also vital you tell your hairdresser to just TRIM the ends.. because you want to grow it, i know how some of them get abit scissor happy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Contrary to popular belief, trimming your ends isn't gonna make your hair grow faster. If you dye/curl/straighten your hair often AND get regular trims, it's going to grow even slower. What people have to do is minimize or completely stop using heat to style hair, and that will eliminate most, if not all of your split ends. I haven't had any trims since I got my pixie haircut about 7-8 months ago and I have no split ends whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigitte

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:34 pm

Biotin. It is an essential B vitamin that supports healthy hair & skin. I take one capsule a day, 1000 mcg. Google 'Biotin' for more info!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Tue May 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Have an excellent hairdresser, it really really makes a difference. I could never get long hair before I met mine, because the former hairdressers I have seen all wanted to show a difference through the haircut, and even when asked them to cut only a few cms, they used to cut 20 :-(

Since I have met Romuald :-) I have very long and thick hair (they have become blond too^^), and they had never been as healthy before than now. Everybody now loves my hair and owe it to Romuald.

Last year both my sisters got married so I have been to -good- hairdressers on the countryside, to get a hairdo, and they were completely amazed at how my hair had a great cut and a great colour, and they have told me I should NEVER change my haidresser.

He gives me very good advise, he makes everything so that I can take care of it without spending hours or 10000€ for it, It actually took some time to get them very long, but since the beginning he has cut them so that they look even longer than they really were.

He's the first hairdresser I've met who really LOVES long hair, and who pays more attention on the expected result than on his need to prove anything. It's sad to say but most hairdressers only want to make you feel they have changed you, but in the end, he is the one who has made the deepest change.

Of course it has a price, as he has slightly become a stars' hairdresser, but I used to cry for months after having paid 50€, now I am thankful for ages even if I pay between 120 and 250€ (depending on whether I want to reinforce my colour or just cut my hair). Also, his cuts last much longer than the ones before, and my hair still looks great six months after the cut, whereas they used to become ugly after my first shampoo before.

Unfortunately (for you!), this hairdresser who refuses to cut long hair is in Paris...but anyway, you should find an equivalent in London. There must be a traditional yet trendy hairdresser somewhere, I mean, just try to find just the contrary of Toni&Guy. I would NEVER have thought that a hairdresser could make such a difference, believe me, and I would still have mid-length hair without him.

PS: Also, cod liver makes wonders on the hair (and skin, and nails). I know cod liver oil has a very bad reputation, but it has nothing to do with it, it looks bad but it's just fantastic on a slice of bread with lemon juice...You can see the difference a few days later :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pixiwoo Nic

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   Fri May 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Sorry i dont know to much about hair xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing my hair   

Back to top Go down